The Comet 8 features a large easy to enter cockpit and our fully adjustable CRS Seat and footbraces that will accommodate paddlers of all sizes. The flared bow offers plenty of legroom and a dry comfortable ride in many water conditions. The ST Performance Hull provides an extremely stable ride with the speed and tracking of a much longer kayak. Deck bungees for gear storage and the Emotion signature Ledge Lock Paddle Keeper will free your hands to fish or relax while on the water. The award winning Comet 8 has big performance and features at a great price.
All you need to do is fix on a rod holder on the deck and this will be a great small and compact fishing kayak. While the tracking may not match longer kayaks, its advantage is that it is easy to transport, carry and store!
- (Comfort Rest System) CRS Seat provides comfort & fold down convenience
- Front and Rear Toggle Handles to make kayak transport easier
- Ledge Lock Paddle Keepers to secure the paddle when not in use
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Foot Braces for comfortable & secure foot bracing
- Bow & Stern Deck Rigging to secure gear for easy access
- Length: 8 ft 3 in (251 cm)
- Width: 28.5 in (72 cm)
- Weight: 39 lbs (18 kg)
- Cockpit Area 43 in x 21.5 in (109 cm X 55 cm)
- *Max Capacity 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Hull Design (Stability & Tracking) ST Performance Hull
- Hull Material Blow-Molded High Density Polyethylene